Personal data we collect from you
Personal data is information of an individual person which can be possible to directly or indirectly identify a data subject. The Company will collect, use or disclose your personal data received by us, including:
1. Personal data, including title, name, gender, age, occupation, qualification, position, place of work, type of business, nationality, country of residence, date of birth, marital status, number of family member and child, child’s age, government-issued card (e.g. ID card, Passport, Tax ID number, etc.), signature, audio record, photo, educational background, salary, household income and personal income, etc.
2. Contact information, including postal address, phone number, fax number, e-mail address, Linkedin Account Facebook account or Google ID, Twitter ID, and accounts on other social media sites, contact information on other channels, such as written communication.
3. Technical information such as IP address or Internet Protocol, cookie, media access control (MAC) address, web beacon, log, device ID, device model and type, network device, connection information, access information, single sign-on (SSO), access information (login log), duration and location of access, amount of time spent on our pages, login information, search history, browsing data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform, and other technologies on the device you use to access our platform.
4. Behavior information, such as information about your purchasing behavior and information obtained by using our products and services.
5. Usage information, such as information about your searches or use of websites, platforms, applications, use of our products and services.
6. Marketing and communication information, such as your preference in receiving marketing information from us, affiliates, subsidiaries, third parties, business partners and preferred communication style and / or;
7. Sensitive data such as race, religion, fingerprint, facial recognition system, health information or physical or mental condition, genetic information, medical history, disability, and criminal history.
We will collect data possessed by minors, quasi-incompetent person, and incompetent persons, only with the consent of a competent custodian or guardian. We will not collect data from customers who we expressly know that under the age of twenty, or from the quasi-incompetent and the incompetent, without the consent of the authorized person who has the power to act on behalf of minors, guardians or guardians. In the event that we know that we have unintentionally collected personal information from such person without the consent of a competent parental authority on behalf of a minor, guardian or guardian. We will delete such information immediately. Or process only the portion of information that we can do on legal bases other than obtaining consent.
Personal Data that the Company can collect, use, disclose and process, as required by law without asking for consent, including
• Data that you have provided in order to comply with a law or contract, or is necessary to provide in order to enter into a contract, or any other data as required by law which if you do not provide these data to the Company, the Company will not be able to process your need, or as the company has informed you, or due to legal action..
Personal Data Collection Method
• Through various channels e.g. documents, electronic, verbal.
• Through various online channels of other service providers.
2. Reasons for collecting, using and disclosing your personal data.
We will collect, use and disclose your data in accordance with the law as follows:
When receive your consent
The Company will collect, use and disclose your personal data for the purposes the Company has stated and with your explicit consent.
To comply with the contract
We will collect, use and disclose your personal data when necessary for the performance of a contract or to perform your request before entering into a contract, such as providing a service to you, performance of our internal processes for achieving contract objectives.
As legal obligation
The Company collects, uses and discloses data on a reasonable basis in order to comply with the rule of the Company, such as to prevent and detect irregularity of transaction which leading to illegal activity, to report personal data to government agency as required by law.
For public interest
In some cases, the Company may necessary to collect, use and disclose personal data for the public interest, or to perform duty as assigned by a government agency to do so.
For legitimate interest
- To prevent and reduce the risk of illegal acts including recording for security in the area.
- To maintain customer relations, such as handling complaints, offering benefits without a marketing objective.
The objectives to collects, uses and discloses personal data
• To provide products and services to you, to enter into a contract and manage the contractual relationship between us and you, to support and carry out other activities related to such service or such products, to check the warranty, to provide after-sales services including service appointments, maintenance and facilitation.
• To be used to offer promotions, special offers, draws, contests, privileges and other offers / promotions to introduce products and services, including processing and managing of registration of your account, registration to receive gifts, registration for the event;
• To communicate with you regarding the products and services you receive, to deal with any aspect of customer service related to questions, requests, responses, complaints, claims, disputes or indemnity remedies, to provide technical assistance and solve technical problems, to process and update your information, to facilitate you in using our products and services;
• For Data Analytics, to assess your interests or behavior in products and services that you receive and may be interested, for Data Cleansing and Data profiling, to conduct market research, conduct surveys, conduct behavioral assessments, statistics and categorization patterns and trends in consumption to get to know you better, to enhance business operations for better, to modify the content to better meet the satisfaction of the customers, to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, to identify and resolve problems with existing products and services, for improving the quality of information.
• To enhance business operations, products and services, to better evaluate, develop, manage and enhance, to research and develop products and services and systems and business operations for you and our customers, to identify and resolve problems that arise, to make report of anonymous data overview and evaluate the effectiveness of our digital media products and marketing campaigns.
• For the function of the website, mobile application and our platform, to operate, monitor, and manage our website and platform to facilitate and assure you that the website and platform work smoothly, effective and safe, to improve the plans and content of our website and platform.
• For management of information technology, information technology operating system management, communication system management, information technology security system, and auditing security in information technology, internal business management according to internal practice policies and procedures.
• To perform risk management, operation check and risk assessment, to prevent or deter harm to the life, body or health of a person.
If you are unable to provide personal data to us upon request, we may not be able to offer or provide you with our products or services.
3. Details of disclosing personal data
The company does not have policy to sell your personal data to third parties. Your data will be kept confidential, and we will not disclose your data unless necessary. To achieve the objectives notified to you as detailed above, or with your prior consent. We may disclose your data to the following individuals or entities:
• Sharp Group Companies and Affiliates
• Our Service Provider
We may hire other companies, agents or contractors to perform services on our behalf, or facilitate the delivery of products and services to you. We may share your personal data with third party service providers or distributors.
During the provision of such services, our service providers may be required to access your personal data, however we will only provide your data to our service providers as necessary to provide such services. And will ask the service provider not to use your data for any other purpose
• Websites on social media
You can log in to our website and platform without filling out the form. In the event that you log in via social media login system, you expressly consent to us to access and store publicly available data on your social media accounts (such as Facebook, Google or Instagram), as well as any other data that appears during the use of the social media login system. We may also send your email to social media, to identify whether you are a member of the relevant social media sites or not, and to post advertisements to match your interest and relevant advertisements on your social media accounts as appropriate.
• Third parties as required by law
In some cases, we may be required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with the law or regulations, including compliance with law enforcement agencies, courts, government offices, or other third parties where we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or legal regulation, or for the protection of our rights, other people’s rights, or for the safety of people, or to investigate, prevent, or deal with fraud problems, or in terms of security or safety.
• Assignee of rights and / or duties
4. Measures for the personal data security
The Company realizes the importance of maintaining the security of your personal data, the Company strives to protect your data by requiring appropriate measures to maintain the security of your personal data, and in accordance with the confidentiality of personal data to prevent loss, access, destruction, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction without rights or unlawful, the Company will examine the methods of personal data collection, place to store data and to perform practice of processing including physical safety measures, to be in accordance with the policy and guidelines for information technology security of the Company.
5. Period of Data Retention
We will keep your personal data for a reasonable period of time. In order to achieve the purposes for which we have received that personal data and to comply with various legal and regulatory obligations, however, we may keep your personal data for longer if required by applicable law.
6. Data Subject Rights
You have rights under the Personal Data Protection law that you should be aware of, you can submit a claim using the contact method we have provided in the section “7. Contact us”, we will process your request as soon as possible, up to 30 days or more, depending on the volume and complexity of the request.
Right to Withdraw Consent
At any time, you have the right to withdraw the consent given to us to collect, use or disclose your personal information. The Company will stop processing your information as soon as possible and may delete your information unless the company still needs to take action as required by law.
Right to Access
You may have the right to request access or obtain a copy of the personal data we collect, use or disclose about you for your privacy and security. We may ask you to prove your identity before giving you the information you request.
Right to Rectification
You may have the right to request correction of the personal information that we have collected. Use or disclose about you correctly, current, and complete without misleading.
Right to Data Portability
You may have the right to obtain the personal data of you that we keep in an organized and readable electronic format, and to transmit or transfer such data to another data controller, it must be (a) the personal data you have provided to us and (b) where we have your consent to collect, use or disclose, or in order to perform the contract we have with you.
Right to Erasure
You have the right to request the Company to delete or destroy or make your personal data to be non-personally identifiable data in the following cases:
• When such data is no longer necessary for the purpose of collecting or processing personal data.
• You withdraw your consent to processing personal data and the Company has no legal authority to process it.
• You have rejected to the processing.
• Personal data is processed illegally.
• Personal data subject reject to data processing (other than in connection with rejection to processing for direct marketing purposes) and we have no grounds for claiming the processing for a legitimate interest.
Right to Restriction of Processing
You have the right to prohibit the processing of your personal data, when the following conditions are met:
• When there is no longer a need for processing but retention of personal information is still necessary for legal claims;
• It is illegal to process personal data, but the personal data subject wants to prohibit the processing instead of deleting or destroying their personal data;
• When in the process of verifying the accuracy of the personal information you have requested;
• When it is in the process of proving more important legitimate grounds.
Right to Object
You have the right to object to the collection, use or disclosure of data in the following cases:
• In the event that personal data is collected, used or disclosed for the purpose of direct marketing;
• In the case of the processing of personal data for the purposes of scientific research, history or statistics, except necessary for the performance of a mission for the public interest;
• In the case of information that is reasonably collected for the performance of a mission for public benefit or necessity for legitimate interests. Unless the Company demonstrated a more important legal basis.
Right to Lodge a Complaint
You may have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority if you believe the collection, using or disclosing our personal data is unlawful or inconsistent with applicable data protection laws.
7. Contact us
If you have any questions , please contact us through our online contact form.